- When displaying Borrower Names on most reports, only include those borrowers who receive correspondence. (E.g. Loan Activity Report)
- Fix infinite loop in some situations when adjusting a repayment schedule.
- Fix bug which omitted middle name while importing from XML
- Fix # of payments in arrears & days in arrears when arrears calculated from day after due date.
- Fix Ezy Debit import errors
- fix error in "Minimum Amount Due" for regular direct debits affected by interest rate change
- fix spurious entry in interest rates table when posting drawdowns
- Fix Line of Credit Repayment Amounts when account isn't allowed to go into advance
- If a batch is exported more than once, don't show it twice in the list of batches
- Fix inaccurate repayment calc for P&I payments on Hybrid Loans during a rate change
- Fix Next Payment Date / Amount when amount due is less than Delinquency threshold
- fix truncated reference and comma on the end of narrative in "User 2" transaction import
- Fix Null InterestType error when duplicating some investment accounts.
- Balance projections will treat ODI & special charges like interest when they behave like debits. This is to ensure the balances match with the P&I Report and behave consistently when interest rates change
- Fix error on P&I Report: Drawdowns in same batch as payment should not be treated as "Charges Due" debits generated automtically by subledgers. The only debits that would behave like this would be stuff like GST, or fees related to payments.
- fix incorrect display of null "total financed" field on form letters and payout quote
- Current Month Calls Report now uses "Days In Arrears", instead of "Next Due Date"
- Fix Arrears Days "Out By One" error in Deli Reports.
- fix incorrect journal when exporting loan transaction batch to creditor
- Exclude zero value void transactions from Transaction Audit.
- Fix "Type Mismatch Error" when saving a security to a loan with null checkboxes
- Fix PK error when trying to duplicate blank securities on a loan.
- Fix error when double-click on white-space in transaction batch list form
- Fix incorrect calculation of first Interest-Only repayment when "Pro-Rata" is enabled and posting first drawdown to account which previously had a zero balance.
- Fix rounding issue when refinancing loans
New facility to specify subledgers to be used when generating transactions at the start of the inertia period of a loan and for subsequent months during the inertia period.
New "intended termination date" for inertia period.
New "Inertia Only" subledgers which only activate when repayments are posted to an account in inertia.
Show " i " next to transactions that are inertia payments in Transaction Entry and Transaction Batch Report
PHONE NUMBER MASKS.
New facility to specify input masks for phone numbers.
TRANSACTION SUB TYPES.
New option to disable a transaction sub-type
New option to exclude penalty fees when calculating the number of days in arrears and arrears balance.
TRANSACTION BATCH REPORT.
Added two additional formats for reporting transactions in a batch.
VEDA / ARCA REPORTING.
New positive credit reporting interface for Veda Australia.
New option to create diary note when producing a customer statement (never, always or prompt)
New option to prevent variation direct debits from being summarized.
New option to import direct debit variations info via XML when creating a new loan.
New "Projected Maturity Date" is displayed on a loan based on Direct Debit Schedule
New direct debit export format for RBA Canada.
New direct debit dishonor import format for RBA Canada.
New direct debit export format for eSelect Plus Credit Cards (Canada)
New direct debit dishonor import format for eSelect Plus Credit Cards (Canada)
New option to "always round down".
New option to "Flip" or "Reassign" an active loan from one Business Code and Subledger group to another.
New option to prompt user for a comment after viewing a loan account.
New option to specify date after which to to Change Repayments when changing interest rates.
Any changes to the interest rate on a businsess code is now logged.
Changes to these fields are now logged.
Add account description column to Creditor dropdown on Classification 2 & 3
The Loan wizard can get creditor from Classification2 just like it does for Classification 3
New "Allocation" button on Loan Form shows allocation of payments received against repayment schedule and penalties.
P & I Report has new option to use Scheduled Payments & Historic Interest when doing a projection.
Add "Date Posted" column on payment / dishonor summary report
Show firstname + surname in title bar, not surname + firstname
Add "Total Repayments" to Loans Tab on Client Form
Disable processing Investment Invitations if insufficient funds
Fix transaction type error when moving Interest Accruals between account and sub account
Posting IV credits to sub accounts now creates Payment (and IV_InvestmentPayment) where appropriate
Business Codes on "Process Monthly Interest" form should show - even if they have zero interest rates.
New option to prevent a specific investment payment from being exported for direct credit.
New server drop-down box when logging in.
New options to compression backups before uploading to cloud storage.