- Fixed intermittent error when importing loan transctions which cancelled the import when an error message was too long.
- Fix bug which generated an incorrect regular direct debit amount after a loan had an interest rate change.
- Fix precedence of global / business code settings for special charges when repairing schedule
- Fix bug with ODI Calcs based on daily net balance when Interest is monthly nominal
- Fix Receipt Alocation Report to handle From / To Dates which span more than one month
- Fix out by one day error when calculating "Written Down Value" on assets
- Modified "Principal and Interest Report" to correctly handly loans with interest free expiry dates
New Transaction Summary Tab
New Credit Limit balances
Major performance improvamenents - form loads quicker.
Some data on the loan form is now calculated asynchronously, which prevents delays when displaying the form.
- New facility to set up a direct debit which pays a loan by debiting an Investment / Creditor account
- Added the ability to edit the "Security Types" system table via Setup / System Tables / Other System Tables / Security Types
- New option to control whether or not a sublesdger is charged, based on the net balance of an account.
- New ability to insert multiple related clients when importing from XML
- New option on "Responsibilities" to specify that a contact should not receive any Correspondence
- New ability to search for loans by: Responsibility, email, phone numbers
- New ability to select which General Purpose field to search by. Previously you could only search by "General Purpose 8".
- The loans form now also shows Historical Arrears. This shows the arrears or advance position of the account for every month end since the account settled.
- Limits and Drawdowns are now displayed on the Balance tab as well as Security tab
- It's now possible to select "Redraw transactions" on Transaction audit report
- New ability for special charges to generate credior transactions, and supply Creditor ID when posting transactions
- Add phone number 5 to Client XML Import
- New option to export direct debit transactions in "PeopleHub" format
- The Balance tab on the Loan form now shows
Total Payout figure
Net Balance + Outstanding ODI and Charges
Interest free balance when "interest free periods on drawdowns" is enabled
Configurable prompts for client phone numbers 1 to 4.
Option to enable interest free periods on drawdowns
Option to optionally prevent Lione of Credit accounts from being paid in advance
Configurable prompts for customer statement formats
- Ability to specify Dr / Cr transactiion types on Subledgers, which controls the type of transactions generated in the Creditor system.
Option to hide gross interest when displaying details of a loan.
Option to waive monthly interest lest than an specific amount.
Option to specify a global statement footer
Option to specify if Anniversary Day is based on Settlement or Instalment Date.
Option to create related investment account when creating new Loan.
Option to create a related sub account when creating a new loan account.
Option to add mandatory footer to Statements via business code
Option to allow an interest free period on debits applied to a loan.
Ability to charge interest every X days (instead of every X months)
- New repayment calculation method for "Line of Credit" loans:
N/NULL = % of Net Balance
L = % of Loan Limit
K = % of Loan Credit Limit
C = % of Client Credit Limit
- New option on "Transction SubTypes" to specify months (as well as days) for period from drawdown to first repayment
- New "Base Rate" for investments linked to loans.
- Fix bug which created duplicate investor statements in some cases.
- Ability to specify if an investment account can be used for management fees
- Option to specify if an investment account can be used as a Funder.
- Option to create a duplicate account when creating new investment via the wizard