Changes to Tango32.
Version 4.10 6 March 2015
- "Create Multiple Form letters" - Only exclude an account if all borrowers have "Do Not Solicit" =1. Previously skipped if only one borrower had "Do Not Solicit"=1. Also improved performance.
- Fix error posting transaction via xml: "Error converting data type nvarchar to int."
- Fix BSB formatting error for EzDebit export.
- Enforce unique Account# in FM_Loans
- Internal API Function GetCSTransactionInfo - now handle nulls properly.
- Internal API Function GetClientLoanAddress - Fix client long loan address problem with multiple accounts
- In VEDA / ARCA Credit reporting: Fix DefaultStatusType, fix From / To Date Range to be no more than 24 months, exclude invalid drivers licence.
- Fix repayment calc when Creating a schedule for a new loan which has a Deferred Interest Date on a Pro-rata Interest-Only loan.
- Fix arrears days calculations when you don't keep arrears balance / days after maturity
- Prevent PaidByTransactionID from being set when transactions are posted after payment has been generated but not posted.
- Right-Align "Available" on frmClients Loans tab.
- Fix formatting of header labels on User#3 customer statement
- Fix logo alignment on User3 customer statement
- Fix alignment of signature message on final page of customer statements
- Fix page numbering on User#2 and User#3 customer statements when printing for bulk accounts.
- Add the ability to specify a default statement format whenever a customer statement is printed.
- Add a new flag to the "Responsibilities" system table to specify which account holders should be included in a credit agency report.
- New option to specify if a borrower should receive statements via email (note this option only applies for the Tango online system)
- New "Drivers License Number" column for borrowers which removes the need to enter it via the "Identification Information" tab.
- New option to include inertia related subledgers on new Inertia Allocation Report
- New option to exclude business code from interest run
- Processing a new loan will now always process sub-account as well.
- Improve indexes on Loans table to speed up processing.
- Discounted Present Value Payout Quotes now include penalty fees.
- New option to Print Direct Debit Schedule
- "Projected maturity date" on loans form is now calculated asynchronously to speed up the user interface.
- Signature message appears on every customer statement page and calculates keywords.
- Internal API Function GetClientsOfAccountTable - Fix "String or Binary Data Would Be Truncated" error
- Fix management fee calculations
- Loan Investment form: Fix error after tabbing out of Process As At Date.
- Loan Investment form: Fix "nothing happens" error when clicking on save or process for a loan with a second invitation.
- New ability on investment business codes to specify a naming convention when naming new accounts which might be created automatically by the system (sub accounts, reinvestment accounts, etc)
- New options to specify "Cleared Funds" or "Clearing Days" on investment transactions. The option is set in the Transaction Types table.
- New option to enforce PIN number before allowing Process of New Investment Invitations.
- "Process invitations" now requires "As At" Date
- New Projected Investment Income Report.
- Show account name in loan -> investment funding details dropdown
- Improve presentation of loan details when click "Invitations" button on Investor form
- Invitations - allow search by Account# in dropdown list for new investors
- Loan Investment form: Add date picker to Process As At Date
- Allow searching Clients using "%" wildcard.
- New Email Templates Table