Submitted by neil on Tue, 18/12/2012 - 08:55
- fix string overflow error for direct debits with many conditions
- Better error handling when Classification5 parameters are entered incorrectly
- Fix interest calcs for Smoothed Interest Only loans in their first month
- Fix "out-by-one" error on interest only offset days for non-smoothed IO loans
- Fix balance error when repairing schedule
- Fix direct debit variation problem with as at date prior to defer date
- Fix direct debit variation problem where loan settles on last day of month and nominated date is on last day of short month
- Fix bug with direct debit variation DD amount after interest rate change
- Fix schedule generation on drawdowns which reactivate completed accounts
- When deferring regular DD's, use the deferred amount, not the NEXT amount due
- Fix inaccuracies in asset register (out by 1 day, including whole month, etc)
- Add LoanLimitInterestOutstanding, LoanLimitPayoutQuote, SpecialChgFYApplied, SpecialChgFYOutstanding, SpecialChgFYPaid keywords
- add BSP Direct Debit import file type
- Improve error reporting when posting batches via XML
- If a variation is created it will now be flagged to run concurrently with the schedule, so that if there is a payment due on the monthly interest run and a variation is created it stops the payment from being picked up on the month end dd processing.
- Prevent creation of duplicate investment payment when interest is rolled into new investment
- If account pays out on the TO DATE, and rollvers are dated as at the NEXT day, then balance will no longer include the payout if the Account Summary is run as at the Payout Date.
- Ensure IP comes after IC on IV Statement
- Add option to pay investment payouts via direct credit
- Add "Rollover Interest" to Rollver Request table
- Improve logic for testing when a completed account actually got paid out
- Change sequence of clients on IV statements (Main, then others, secondary sort by clientnumber)
Submitted by neil on Fri, 09/11/2012 - 11:02
- Fix problem with zero hold back accrual in first month when forcing even hold back accruals and account doesn't start on the first day of the month
- Fix inaccuracy in "M" (Part Repayment) subledger calculation
- Fix regular Direct Debit variation on IO loans
- Fix Direct Debit Variation problem on variations prior to defer date
- Fix double up of interest in Daily Interest Report for Interest In Advance accounts
- Improved accuracy of "Change Schedule" function
- Improve performance of monthly interest run
- Improve performance when posting large batches of transactions
- Add ABN (varchar(18)) and ACN (varchar(12)) to import XML
- Allow Receipt Allocation Report to include non-chargeable accrual subledgers
- New ability to exclude "DO NO SOLICIT" borrowers when printing bulk statements
- More control over display of ABN, ACN, Credit License Number on statements.
- Prevent negative entries being written to the investment payments table. This was happening when the rollover wizard paid out ROI accounts and the interest was withdrawn
- Fix problem with incorrect amount written to payment table when non-roi account pays out using wizard and withdraws all interest and part principal
- Fix inaccurate payout interest when rolling over an account that has already had interest paid up to the maturity date
- Fix problem generating direct credits on accounts with Null payment type
Submitted by neil on Mon, 15/10/2012 - 16:46
- Fixed the misspelt form letter field "Gu7arantor2Address"
- Fixed bug where expired direct debit variations cancelled direct debits based on the repayment schedule.
- Modified "include active accounts" logic Account Summary Report to use the status of the account on the "As At Date" instead of the current date when working out whether an account should appear on the report.
- Fix "out by one day" error when using the rollover wizard to roll over an investment into a new account when the SetupInformation / RolloverOnSameDay flag is ticked.
- Modified "Generate Direct Credits" option to handle Interest Withdrawals generated by the rollover wizard
Submitted by neil on Wed, 03/10/2012 - 18:21
- Fixed error "Could not find stored procedure" when trying to run direct debit for multiple days.
- Fixed incorrect date of first Principal and Interest Payment for a hybrid loan where the first and last Interest-Only payments are due on the last day of the month, but the loan didn't settle on the last day of the month.
Submitted by neil on Wed, 03/10/2012 - 11:56
- New Direct Debit Variation facility to allow finer control over regular and one-off direct debits.
- New Fields to record Credit Bureau scoring information against a loan at the time of settlement.
bug in Receipt Allocation Report which didn't pick up if an account had
fees if that account had not been charged a penalty. So accounts that
had never been in arrears and weren't charged an overdue fee weren't
showing account keeping fees on the report.
- Modified Receipt Allocation Report to include non-chargeable up front subledgers if they're marked to be included on the report.
- Fix rounding error on type 'C' ODI calcs
- Improve accuracy of "depreciation per month" calculation for Prime Cost assets.
- Fix rounding issues with asset disposals.
- Improved performance of "Client" / "Search" screen when a client had more than one loan
- New option for investments to set a "Low Rate" interest rate when an investment has a low balance
- Modified Rollover / Reinvestment logic when rolling over so that Issue rate on sub accounts should be set to zero.
a bug in the form letter Printing wizard. While the number of letters
to be printed seemed correct, the actual letters printed included a
letter for the ROI sub account. So for ROI accounts with sub accounts
the wizard was printing two letters. For non ROI - sub accounts the
wizard was only printing a single letter. This caused the counters to
be incorrect when sub accounts were involved.
- Modified interest logic to not generate interest credits if accrual balance is negative.
- Increase the lebngth of the "user" field in Diary Notes.
- Fix performance issues with Generating Direct Credits for investors
Rollover / Re-Investment logic to show interest payment separate from
payout transaction. Payout transactions on Investments now use the
transaction description instead of just "Rollover".
- Fixed bug which used incorrect Financial year start / end date was in some rare cases.
- New facility to specify whether or not an ad-hoc query can be used as the data source for a form letter.