How does Expert 1 protect your privacy?
An individual's right to privacy as established under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 is respected by Expert 1 and protected. Expert 1 does not allow the publication of information that may identify individuals, or might potentially identify them.
Links to external (non-Expert 1) sites are sometimes included in web pages for the convenience of site users, but Expert 1 does not have any responsibility for the privacy practices of third party sites linked to Expert 1 sites.
Is information collected about your site visit?
Visitor logs are used on this Expert 1 internet site for statistical purposes only. No attempt will be made to identify or collect personal information about users.
What does Expert 1 do with personal information provided in feedback?
Email addresses provided to this site will only be used to respond to enquiries and will not be added to mailing lists, or disclosed to any other party without the user's consent, unless required to do so by law. Personal information will be kept in safe custody, sufficient to prevent unauthorised access, and will be properly handled to ensure its safety, integrity and confidentiality.
Circumstances in which Expert 1 may be required to disclose this information to a law enforcement agency include:
- Unauthorised tampering or interference with files published on a Expert 1 site
- Unauthorised attempts to access files which are not published on the Expert 1 site.
- Attempts to intercept messages of other users of Expert 1 sites.
- Communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or give rise to a suspicion that an offence is being committed.
- Attempts to otherwise compromise the security of the web server.
- Breach the laws of the State of QLD or the Commonwealth of Australia.