19 May 2015
- Fix calculation of next due date when account is in advance and arrears have been set to calculate from the as at date rather than the day after.
- P & I Report should ignore "Disable Arrears" settings
- (Tango / Tan-40) Monthly Chargeable subledgers were appearing in PI report twice
- Fix NULL value when exporting loan payments to creditors
- When reversing a payout, clear disposal settings on any assets disposed as part of the original payout
- Loan Direct debits now checks creditor available funds if paying via Creditor
- Fix problem where rate change causes new direct debit amount to appear one month early for variations
- Fix bug which un-smoothed repayment amounts during rate change on IO loans with smoothed repayments
- Fix first payment amount for interest in advance loans with common anniversary day
- Rate change on interest only in advance was starting one day too late in schedule
- Fix incorrect calculation of unallocated Principal, Interest and Charges on the receipt allocation report.
- Fix Formatted Postal Address in Form Letters
- Fix Drawdowns and Credits so that they generate interest adjustments when entered prior to last interest run date
- Fix criteria for a repayment appearing in schedule as being "Inertia" related
- Fix incorrect minimum dd amount on variation screen
- Fix "value too large for integer" error for subledgers with results larger than about 275,000 that require rounding.
- Removing a subledger that affects repayment amounts from an active loan will now reduce repayment amounts on that loan.
- Fix selection logic which incorrectly excluded accounts which started after the FROM date of the VEDA report.
- Fix Set Focus error when trying to display consolidated DD summary
- Consumer Credit Payout Quote - fix Insurance Rebate issues when run via Access 2012.
- Add a second "related creditor" link to Business Codes.
- Add suffixes for automatically generated Sub-Accounts, Related Accounts, and Related Creditors.
- New direct debit interface for ACH (USA)
- The system log now records each time direct debits are generated.
- Added "Classification 7" to Clients.
- Added "Classification 8" to Investment Accounts.
- When generating correspondence, override the "No Correspondence" flag for Principal Borrowers, who should always be contacted.
- New option for leases to to deduct arrears from finance-based payouts
- Add account range to ACRA / VEDA export for testing purposes
- New "Interim" and "Ongoing" direct debit variation facility.
- (Tango / TAN-12) Add Clustered Index to FM_DirectDebitVariations on LoanAccountNumber
- (Tango / TAN-13) Add extra fields to fm_directdebitvariations: WhoEntered, DateEntered, WhoUpdated, DateUpdated
- (Tango / TAN-5) Add "Annual Fee" and "ongoing amount" to Regular DD
- Improve the selection criteria which determines whether an investor should be included in an Invitation to Invest.
- Fix duplicate Investment Payments when there were multiple 'IO' transaction types defined for different business codes
- Fix null investor client name appearing when no individual contact is entered for the client
- Fix selection criteria on Cheques and Remittances report
- Add a new "Unallocated Funds Holding Account" for investments that are linked to loans.
- "Investment Swap" facility which allows you to swap in/out investors to an investment-funded mortgage.
- (Tango / TAN-38) Projected Interest report for Linked Investors no includes Pro rata adjustments for swapped in / out investors.
- Add Remittances and Cheques to Processing Menu